Monday, December 2, 2013

Why do I keep doing this?

Okay so if you follow My YouTube show www.youtube.com/warcorpse666 The you know that I'm in the middle of going after the fellow YouTubers that I currently have to go after. The question that I do keep asking myself is that why in the hell do I bother. The answer is I guess I don't fucking no. I think it's just that I can't stand it when people spout bullshit when they call me out and i know that I can prove it. I also have a real problem with people taking my vids and then using them WITHOUT telling me. 

I know that they probably are under fair use as I've used that in to justify video game reviews. Here's the thing all they had to do was write a little note to me and send it to me is that so fucking hard. Every time I go and make a video about someone I at least send them a message and tell them I've done so. 

To me maybe it stems from the fact that I'm a published author and that if you did this with something that I wrote everyone would be up in arms about plagiarism but not here on YouTube not that I would actually take action it'd just be fucking nice.  

Well I think I'll get off my soap box now

1 comment:

  1. I remember you making a video saying that you were done with going after other Youtubers that were causing grief but it's probably hard to just let people spouting garbage about you run amok. Only thing is that I am usually a bit lost watching those "call out" videos of yours since I don't know the person you are referring to. The only exception being Eric (AKA Asalieri) who you later became friends with.

    ReplyDelete