Friday, November 15, 2013

Playstation 4 probably better to wait

Okay so today will be the first day that the ps4 will be available for purchase to the general public. Well as most of you know I've been a gamer for the last 25 years. Starting with the original nes and never stopping. However did I wait in line at midnight freezing my balls off waiting for the midnight release of the system. The answer is hell fucking no. 

Now why wouldn't I want one. Well a I do but trust me from years of experience the first generation of any advanced console is always fraught with bugs. Does anyone remember the xbox 360 disaster and hell even the ps3 problems. The first generation of those consoles gave their owners more headaches then systems should. Hell games can give their owners headaches but not the fucking system itself for shitty software. 

So basically I wait until the system's software has been fixed the insane rush is over and I can just waltz in and buy one. Anyway that's just my thought I'm content to sit and wait a bit

1 comment:

  1. The PS4 is no exception to bugs although Sony has under-played that by saying it affects a very tiny percentage of consoles manufactured. Last I checked, Microsoft said the same thing about the RROD on the Xbox 360 initially until they FINALLY admitted they screwed it up big time.

    Anyway, I took the plunge and bought a PS4 and so far I have been very lucky with it and had no problems. I hope it stays that way for a long while to come.

    I REALLY dig the Dualshock 4 controller design and also use it on my PC whenever I can get a game support it (most notably emulators).

    ReplyDelete